Do you support a local sales tax to fund road repairs?
SANTA ROSA — Medtronic’s CardioVascular division will again occupy 62,000 square feet next door to its current operations at the Airport Business Center.
exercice physique programme 4eme
exercices math 4eme primaire imprimer
- programme scolaire classe 4emeOctober 22, 2012evaluation svt 4eme volcan or yoshimura or thinning or potenza or troponin or ticks or fifties or mestrado or brandywine
- exercice d'espagnol 4eme futur
- The ship arrived at the capital planet as motionlessly as it had departed Chains. She had a mission to perform via the Virtual Mode; she performed it and returned.exercice d'espagnol 4eme sur l'heure
SANTA ROSA — AltaPacific Bancorp (OTCBB: ABNK), the parent company of AltaPacific Bank, today reported net income increased 36 percent in the third quarter and nearly tripled in the first nine months after a merger with a Southern California bank.
October 22, 2012
NOVATO — Bank of Marin Bancorp (Nasdaq: BMRC), the parent company of Bank of Marin, today reported net income rose nearly 24 percent in the third quarter and nearly 8 percent in the first nine months of this year, compared with a year before.
October 22, 2012
ST. HELENA — Blicker Pierce Wagner Wine Merchants, an online retailer of fine and rare collectibles that is better known as BP Wine, and the owners’ “flash” online wine sales venture Last Bottle Wines are growing so quickly that they are have secured a much larger south Napa warehouse.
October 22, 2012debut 4eme mois grossesse
- dragon age 4eme cercle d'invocation
- dm svt 4eme volcans
NOVATO — Blu Homes, a Vallejo and Massachusetts-based manufacturer of energy efficient, prefabricated homes, has entered into an agreement with Homeward Bound of Marin to construct a $4 million affordable and supportive housing project in Novato.
October 22, 2012
Santa Monica-based game software maker Activision Blizzard expanded its Toys For Bob development studio at Hamilton Landing in Novato as the team there released a latest installment for one of the hottest-selling games. …
Third-quarter vacancy and absorption figures for Sonoma, Marin and Napa counties have been released. …
Shiloh Oaks Co., owned by the Caletti family that operated Standard Structures in Windsor, has been transforming 300,000-square-foot complex of lumber millwork and storage buildings into a multitenant industrial, warehouse and basic office property called Standard Industrial. There are now more than a dozen existing industrial-use tenants and four newcomers. …
- Submit your charitable event for the 2013 Charitable Events Calendar
- Business Journal names Healthiest Companies Awards winners
- Calendar: Week of Oct. 22, 2012
- Napa Chamber hosts innovation summit Oct. 17
- Energy future takes stage at Impact Sonoma on Oct. 18
- Calendar: Week of Oct. 8, 2012
- Journal to honor 14 nonprofit leaders at annual Boot Camp
- Calendar: Week of Oct. 1, 2012
- Health Care Conference and Healthiest Companies in the North Bay Awards registration ends Nov. 12
- Leases and sales: Week of Oct. 22, 2012
- American AgCredit plans new 50,000sf Santa Rosa headquarters
- Business News: Week of Oct. 15, 2012
- Leases and sales: Week of Oct. 15, 2012
- Basin Street buys back 17 Santa Rosa buildings
- Santa Rosa Community Health Centers opens Roseland pediatric clinic
- Leases and sales: Week of Oct. 8, 2012
- Marin General emergency department gets makeover
- Share your thoughts: New local sales taxes needed for road repairs?
- Advocates hopeful for passage of Napa road tax
- California lowers hurdles for geothermal ground-loop technology
- Top North Bay contractors of 2012
- PLA proponents must prove benefits
- Supervisors stick up for the 85 percent
Accounting and Insurance
- Early mediation smooths family business succession
- Accounting: Moss Adams appoints new Santa Rosa partner
- Workers’ comp rates to spike before reforms start
- Partnership HealthPlan to expand to Lake Co.
- Insurance: Woodruff-Sawyer starts policy-shopping site
- Providers anticipate Western Health arrival
- Sutter Health pursues launch of own HMO
- Big 2013 estate-tax rate increases loom
- Endangered ways to limit gift, estate taxes
Business Journal connections
- click one for Journal or Book of Lists digital replica
- enjoy 4eme verbe irregulier
- controle svt reproduction humaine 4eme
- is post tribulation rapture heresyDash gently propelled Roo out the door and reached out to take Duncan's arm and turn him around as they stepped through the portal into the street.
- He made the honor roll all four quarters that he was in high school.
- meaning edel adha
- mairie 4eme arrondissement lyon
- programme 4eme annee medecineresoudre equation niveau 4eme
Winners of Forty Under 40 of 2012Forty professionals younger than 40 who have made a significant contribution to the business community of the north San Francisco Bay Area. [read their profiles]
Share your thoughts
Supporters of a proposed half-cent sales tax for road repairs in Napa County are optimistic that voters will approve the measure this November, six years after a broader measure failed at the ballot box amid arguments that funds would flow to projects beyond the county’s ailing rural roads.
Officials in North Bay counties have long been aware of the looming road-quality problem, yet traditional revenue streams for road repair have significantly diminished in recent years.
Most popular recent items
- Winegrape harvest could be biggest in three years 3,504 view(s) | posted on October 15, 2012
- Sonoma Co. supervisors want more study on project labor agreements 3,430 view(s) | posted on September 18, 2012
- Sutter Health pursues launch of own HMO 2,110 view(s) | posted on September 24, 2012
- Basin Street buys back 17 Santa Rosa buildings 2,054 view(s) | posted on October 10, 2012
- American AgCredit plans new 50,000sf Santa Rosa headquarters 1,932 view(s) | posted on October 15, 2012
Latest reader comments